Friday, June 18, 2010

Intern Testimonial

Mike Cook
Congressional Intern for Congressman Chaffetz


"When presented with the opportunity to be an intern in Congressman Chaffetz office in fall of last year, I wasn’t sure how to feel. Until accepting the job I considered myself very naive in the ways of politics, and wasn’t really sure where I stood politically. I realized that for the rest of my life I will be working in management, PR, marketing, advertising, Human Resources or any other facet of business that I am interested in, so I decided creating a little political networking and experience would put a few more weapons in my arsenal and would help me to be a better citizen overall in becoming more aware of the world around me that grows more political every day."

"My internship has been an incredible road of understanding and learning. I have always been far too inexperienced in the world of politics, and this internship helped break me out of my shell."

-Mike Cook
Business Management Major

No comments:

Post a Comment